The Electric Educator: Check Out EdReach

Monday, May 2, 2011

Check Out EdReach

I am a contributor to a collaborative blog, edreach.us, designed to encourage positive change in education. EdReach launched in January and it has grown considerably. You can read my post about the purpose of EdReach here.

I contribute a bi-weekly post and am a contributor to the Google Educast show which you can download from the iTunes music store [iTunes link].

Today I contributed a post regarding the state of online education in the United States. I'd encouraged you to take a look at it. While you're there, click through the EdReach site, I'm sure you find something that you you will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing to my blog. I enjoy being a part of the conversation and do my best to respond to comments and questions that are posted.