Monday, August 1, 2016

13 FREE VR Apps for the Classroom




Virtual Reality (VR) has great potential for the classroom when used effectively by experienced and creative teachers. VR is also a very new and evolving technology. To help you get started with virtual reality in your classroom, a group of educators I worked with this summer put together a list of 13 FREE VR apps that are classroom appropriate. 

You can view the list here: https://goo.gl/1gp5pQ


Feel free to copy and share. 

Do you have a favorite app that we left out? Please let me know by leaving a comment on this post!

1 comment:

  1. When writing for a job opportunity, an academic course or admission to a program, following basic guidelines can help you craft an acceptable personal ethics statement. See more sop for mechanical engineering

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for contributing to my blog. I enjoy being a part of the conversation and do my best to respond to comments and questions that are posted.