The Electric Educator: New PodCast Series

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New PodCast Series

Several of my previous posts have mentioned work that I have been doing in conjunction with MACUL and the MDE on podcasts that are being listed on the MI Learning channel (iTunes link) of iTunesU K-12. My first podcast project was a series of lab demonstrations that I call "labcasts." They are currently available for download on iTunes and to watch on youtube.

I recently submitted a proposal for another podcast series that I am calling "Google, more than search." The proposal was accepted and I am eager to beging putting together 20 or so screencasts illustrating classroom uses for some of the powerful tools that Google has put together.

Here is the introduction to the series. If you have ideas or suggestions, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy this summer, John! Looking forward to this helpful podcast! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also add Google SketchUp: http://sketchup.google.com, and Google Pages (now Google Sites).

    Neira

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for contributing to my blog. I enjoy being a part of the conversation and do my best to respond to comments and questions that are posted.