One of my pet projects for the last year and a half has been the development of the Wii interactive whiteboard. I have spent the last year and a half perfecting the setup in my classroom and am excited to share some of my discoveries with you.
Anyone interested in a bit of background should check out my previous posts:
* What can a Wiiboard do for me?
* Hardware and Software required for the Wiiboard.
* Setting up your Wiiboard.
* Wiiboard Questions.
* IR Pen product review.
For my next few posts I would like to add to and update some of my previous posts. Here's a sneak peak:
* Product Demo: Wiimote ceiling mount
* Product Demo: IR Pen review
* Product Demo: Software controllers for the Wiiboard
* Great classroom applications for the wiimote
For my Michigan friends, I will be presenting at the 2010 MACUL conference in Grand Rapids on March 11 or 12th on setting up and using the Wii interactive whiteboard in your classroom. I will post the details when they are released to me.