The Electric Educator: Global Education Conference

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Global Education Conference

I'd like to invite you to participate in the 2010 Global Education Conference November 15-19, 2010. Organized by Steve Hargadon and Lucy Gray, the conference is a "collaborative and world-wide community effort to significantly increase opportunities for globally-connecting education activities and initiatives." Don't worry about arranging flights or hotels, the conference takes place entirely online!

There are hundreds of sessions which you can attend, free of charge at all hours of the day and night. Here is a listing of all of the presentations. All times are Eastern Standard.



Join me on Wednesday, November 18 at 9pm (et) for my presentation on collaborative projects for STEM classrooms. No pre-registration required. All presentations will be conducted in the virtual meeting host Elluminate. Links to each session will be posted here a few days before the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing to my blog. I enjoy being a part of the conversation and do my best to respond to comments and questions that are posted.