The Electric Educator: 2011 MACUL Conference Selections

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2011 MACUL Conference Selections

This week marks the 35th annual conference of the Michigan Association of Computer Users in Learning (MACUL). I've been in attendance since my junior  year of college at the invitation of my college Ed. Tech. professor, Rubin Rubio, a MACUL board member. Ever since that first introduction I have found the MACUL organization to be a wonderful way to connect with brilliant Michigan educators. 

This year I need to cut out a little bit early on Friday to help my students submit the final section of our 2011 yearbook. Below you can see the sessions that I plan on attending. There were a couple that I had trouble picking, hence a few overlapping sessions. 

If you're attending, perhaps I'll see you in the Social Media Cafe. Stop by and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing to my blog. I enjoy being a part of the conversation and do my best to respond to comments and questions that are posted.