The Electric Educator: Infographic: Blog Statistics

Friday, April 27, 2012

Infographic: Blog Statistics

I have been blogging on the Electric Educator since 2008. It's always interesting to take a look at the statistics of the blog: readers, browsers, operating systems, and locations. This is an interesting way to observe changes in computing technology (mobile visitors were very rare when I began blogging) and to better understand the global reach of the Internet. 

I assembled this infographic in Google Docs Drawing using screen shots from Google Analytics and the Blogger Statistics page. The wordcloud was generated using Wordle.

If you feel inspired to create a similar post on your blog, please leave a link so that I can take a look! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing to my blog. I enjoy being a part of the conversation and do my best to respond to comments and questions that are posted.