The Electric Educator: Create a Rotating Slider for your Google Site

Monday, March 11, 2013

Create a Rotating Slider for your Google Site

I build a lot of Google sites and have long been on the lookout for a rotating "slider" that would work well with Google Sites. I looked at several options, but was never satisfied with the result.

Recently, I stumbled across a great little Google Gadget created by Apps Script developer Romain Vialard that turns a Google Drive presentation into a rotating slider on a Google Site, like the one here. The cool part is the 7:2 aspect ratio for the slider, much different than the typical 3:2 ratio of a presentation slide.

The gadget is super easy to use and requires zero coding knowledge. Complete instructions, examples, and templates can be found on Steegle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing to my blog. I enjoy being a part of the conversation and do my best to respond to comments and questions that are posted.