- Two 1-hour hands on session for the Wayne County Librarians Association on Google Forms and Google Moderator.
- Presentation on the Collaborative STEM Classroom at the Illinois Computing Educators (ICE) conference.
- Guest lecturer at the University of Detroit, Mercy on "Classroom Technology that Works."
- Podcasting and blogging for the EdReach Network
- "5 Things" Blog Series
- Article on Google Body Browser for the Michigan Science Teachers monthly newsletter.
- Two articles for the Southfield Christian School monthly newsletter.
- 10 podcasts posted to iTunes for my "Google, More than Search" [iTunes link] series on MI Learning.
Coming up in the next couple of months:
- Presentation on the Flipped Classroom for the Troy University (Alabama) eColloquium.
- Hands on session with Livonia (Michigan) middle school teachers on the collaborative STEM Classroom.
- MACUL Conference presentation on iTunesU K-12
- Google Sponsored Webinar on Google Spreadsheets for Beginners.
- Google Training Workshop at Southfield Christian School
It's been busy, but that's the way I like it!