Today I let an all day pre-conference on Google Apps for Education. It was a lively group and I enjoyed working with Cindy Lane and Andy Crozier, two Google Apps experts!
Tomorrow the conference begins and I have a full slate of sessions on my agenda. Here's my planned scheduled along with a few comments of my own.
For liver conference updates, follow #vss11
- Current Research on Developing Effective Teachers for Online and Blended Learning
- Inducting New Hires-Transitioning Brick and Mortar Practitioners for Success in the Online Environment
- Online School and Service Learning: A Perfect Blend
- The Empowered School Leader
- How to Ensure Quality in Your Digital Learning Program
- Top Ten Tech Tools to Try Tomorrow!
- "Be Careful! What you Measure is What You Get! " Performance Pay and Evaluation System for Online Teachers
- How to make personalized learning collaborative
- Importance of Fostering Online School Communities
- Private Schools- Trends and Projections Related to Technology
- The Demographics of Online Learners
- Enabling Rapid Growth of Successful Blended Learning Models
- Get Your Head in the Clouds! Making the Most of Cloud Computing Tools for Online Learning
- Access to and Usage of Virtual Education and Online Learning in Michigan High Schools
- Mentoring Program for Online Teachers