Always DIVIDE your DocumentYou may have experienced the chaos of working on a shared Google Document with 15, 20, or 30 individuals - what a disaster! No one knows where to type and ends up writing on top of each other, deleting work, etc. When collaborating with more than 10 people, it is important that the workspace is structured in a way that clearly identifies where each person is assigned to edit.
- Google Docs - insert a table and add each students name in the first column.
- Example: https://goo.gl/RLBXms
- Google Presentation - Assign each student to a slide
- Example: https://goo.gl/pHySMn
- Google Sheets - Assign each student to a row.
- Example: https://goo.gl/U3sSNu