The Electric Educator: AP Biology Workshop

Monday, July 20, 2009

AP Biology Workshop



This week I am attending the AP Biology training workshop at Oakland University. I preparing to teach AP biology during the 2009-2010 school year. There's lots to do to get ready, but I'm excited about teaching an AP class! The course is led by Ruth Gleicher, a veteran AP teacher from outside of Chicago. Although today was only the first day I've already gleaned several great new ideas from her!

Ruth has put together a very helpful website for us on which she is posting all of her handouts. If you are a biology teacher, it's certainly worth the surf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing to my blog. I enjoy being a part of the conversation and do my best to respond to comments and questions that are posted.