The Electric Educator: Creating your own Wii Interactive Whiteboard

Monday, March 8, 2010

Creating your own Wii Interactive Whiteboard

I will be presenting on the setup and use of the Wii Interactive Whiteboard at the MACUL conference in Grand Rapids, Michigan this week. This is my second year presenting on this topic and I'm excited to share what I have learned since my last presentation.

If you're attending the conference, my session is Friday morning from 8:30-9:30 in Grand Gallery B, DeVos Place, Lower Level.

I will also be using the Wiiboard in the Model Classroom area on Thursday from 11-1pm.

Several companies have sent me some of their products to hand out! Come and see me if you are interested in an IR Pen or T-shirt!


1 comment:

Thanks for contributing to my blog. I enjoy being a part of the conversation and do my best to respond to comments and questions that are posted.