The Electric Educator: 2 Year Old Demonstrates the iPad

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2 Year Old Demonstrates the iPad

My daughter Jonelle is almost 2. After my wife bought an iPad for her web business I gave it to Jonelle to see what she would do with it. At first she was fascinated by the home button and pushed it repeatedly. I showed her that she could touch the screen and move things with her finger and she quickly moved away from the button. Now she can unlock the iPad (not always a good thing!), scroll through the apps, and find her games without any help. It's amazing to see such a young child navigate a complex device like the iPad with such ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing to my blog. I enjoy being a part of the conversation and do my best to respond to comments and questions that are posted.