The Electric Educator: Chrome App Recommendation: Booktrack Classroom

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Chrome App Recommendation: Booktrack Classroom

Wouldn't books be more interesting if they had movie soundtracks and sound effects? With Booktrack Classroom they can! Paste in the text of your story and then add a sound track, sound effects, and more! Publish your story to a class or share with the world.

Access Booktrack Classroom from the Chrome webstore!

Note: there are TWO Booktrack apps, a consumer version and a education version. The education version is 100% FREE (for a limited time) and allows a teacher to setup and manage a classroom of students. Booktrack Classroom also features a Google Classroom integration!

Check out the Booktrack that I made from my previous post, the Death of Google Play!



1 comment:

Thanks for contributing to my blog. I enjoy being a part of the conversation and do my best to respond to comments and questions that are posted.