The Electric Educator: Get Google Certified this Summer!

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Get Google Certified this Summer!

2018 Google Certification Academies


Becoming Google Certified changed my life.

And I am not exaggerating!

Being Google Certified gave me a unique purpose in the classroom (I was a HS science teacher), introduced me to new people and ideas, gave me the insight to publish my first book, and allows me to financially support my family while helping improve education.

None of these things are guaranteed, but I can trace them all back to the 2009 Google Teacher Academy in Boulder, Colorado.

I want to give you the same life changing moment that I had back in 2009.

In 2013 I created the Google Certification Academy to give other educators the same experience that I had in 2009. Since then I have worked with more than 1,500 teachers.

Now it's YOUR turn!

This summer I would like to help you become a Google Certified Educator!
The GCA is a small event so that I can provide personal support

In May, June, July, and August of 2018 I am offer 15 Google Certification events scattered across the Midwest and east coast.

Each academy is a small (20-30 participants), focused event to help YOU become a Google Certified Educator. You will work with me personally.

Pursuing a Google certification will help you grow professionally. You will learn new ways to incorporate technology into the classroom. These certifications feature rigorous verification of your ability to use Google tools effectively.

I only offer the certification academy in the summer because I know how busy the school year can be. At the end of these 2-days you will be ready to take the level 1 or level 2 certification exam. 

You will also have my support if you decide to go on and become a Google Certified Trainer or Certified Innovator.


Attend a Google Certification Academy this Summer!

The Google Certification Academy will give you everything you need to be successful on the level 1 and level 2 Google Educator exams. You can view a full outline here.

Google Certification Academy Details: 
  • 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
  • $299/person (CC and PO registration available)
  • Lunch included both days
  • Continuing education credit available (11 hours)
  • Special Google swag provided to all participants
To register or learn more visit gEducator.com.


2018 Certification Academies (as of April 2018)


May 2018


Harvester Christian Academy 
Atlanta, Georgia, May 21-22, 2018 

Putnam County School District
Palatka, Florida, May 30-31, 2018

June 2018

Lake Highland Preparatory School
Orlando, Florida, June 6-7, 2018

Bedford City School District
Cleveland, Ohio, June 14-15, 2018

St Paul's Lutheran School
Janesville, Wisconsin, June 27-28, 2018

Shepherd Public Schools
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, June 12-13, 2018

Airport Community Schools
Carleton, Michigan, June 25-26, 2018

Christ the Teacher Catholic School
Newark, Delaware, June 18-19, 2018

Heathwood Hall Episcopal School
Columbia, South Carolina, June 21-22, 2018

July 2018


West Platte School District
Weston, Missouri, July 23-24, 2018

Lebanon Christian School
Lebanon, Ohio, July 19-20, 2018

Oakwood CUSD #76
Oakwood, Illinois, July 25-26, 2018

August, 2018


Eaton RESA
Charlotte, Michigan, August 6-7, 2018

West Side Christian School
Grand Rapids, Michigan, August 8-9, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing to my blog. I enjoy being a part of the conversation and do my best to respond to comments and questions that are posted.